Flexjet, an award winning organization that specializes in high end private jet travel, is seeking a customer service driven Pilot to join our team! This role works as part of a team in piloting the assigned Flexjet aircraft for both domestic and international flights providing a safe flight for Flexjet owners during their scheduled rotation. We invite experienced pilots with a servant's heart to apply for these positions currently open at various domiciles around the country (70+).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
All candidates must meet ATP minimums (written complete and qualify to take the checkride).
**QUALITY OF FLIGHT TIME MATTERS! Special consideration is always given for military experience, PIC time, turbine, experience in one of our airframes, etc.
** Competitive candidates will possess the following:
* 1,500 hours total time (2,500 Desired)
* 500 hours Pilot In Command time
* 500 hours Multi-Engine Land time
* 500 hours Turbine time
* 500 hours Instrument time
* Current 1st Class Medical
* Valid Passport
* Ability to obtain CANPASS permit (Canadian Customs program)
* Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Flight, Aviation Management, or related field preferred; or equivalent experience
* Previous experience in Part 135/91K or corporate aircraft desirable
* Applicants must possess the legal right to work in the United States and have the ability to travel in and out of the US and to all cities/countries where Flexjet serves
- Working knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations applicable to FAR Part 135, Part 91 Subpart K, and Part 91.
- Thorough knowledge of FAA, ICAO, & other international flight operations regulations
- Strong organizational skills & advanced multi-tasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written and presentation skills are necessary to perform job at the expected level
- Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, email and web-based applications
- Must possess a passionate attention to detail and the ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Present a well-groomed appearance
Candidates must reside near or be willing to reside near assigned domicile. Specifically, to meet the responsiveness required by the owner, the candidate must be able to report to domicile within two hours regardless of weather conditions. Pilots are allowed to change their domicile with proper notice. Commuting to and from the docimicle is done at company expense and during scheduled days. Home basing at the following airports (no limit to the amount of pilots at each domicile): ABQ, ALB, ATL, AUS, BDL, BHM, BIL, BNA, BOI, BOS, BTV, BUF, BWI, CHS, CLE, CLT, CMH, CVG, DAY, DCA, DEN, DFW, DSM, DTW, ELP, EWR, FLL, GEG, GRR, HOU, IAD, IAH, ICT, IND, JAN, JAX, JFK, LAS, LAX, LGA, LIT, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MHT, MIA, MKE, MSP, MSY, OAK, OKC, OMA, ORD, ORF, PBI, PDX, PHL, PHX, PIT, PNS, PVD, PWM, RDU, RIC, RNO, ROC, RSW, SAN, SAT, SDF, SEA, SLC, SMF, STL, SYR, TPA, TUS, TYS.