Ameriflight, the nation's largest Part 135 cargo airline is seeking qualified Flight Crew Members to help us provide unparalleled service and value for our customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation and teamwork.
With nearly 50 years in the airline industry and a strong culture of safety and service, Ameriflight is known for producing the highest quality aviators. Our pilots develop the skills to become safe, competent and confident professionals, and our training is designed to help them succeed. Whether you are at the beginning of your airline career; still wanting to fly after age 65; or just wanting to fly a stable schedule from an airport close to home, we have a spot for you on the Ameriflight team!
Ameriflight operates over 170 aircraft with more than 2,000 weekly departures from 18 bases across the United States and Puerto Rico: ABQ, BFI, BUF, BUR, CVG, DFW, LAN, MHT, OMA, PDX, PHX, SAT, SDF, SLC, SUS, SLC, TJBQ & TJSJ.
* Commercial Pilot License with multi-engine land and instrument rating or Airline Transport Pilot License
* Current Instrument Proficiency Check
* English Proficient
* High Performance and Complex logbook endorsements
* FAA Medical, First or Second Class
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
* Current Passport
* Eligibility to work in the United States
* Valid driver’s license
First Officer Positions
EMB120 FO Requirements:
* 500 TT, 25 ME, 100 XC (defined as point to point), 25 night, 500 PIC, 75 instrument
Accelerated Captain Program FO Requirements:
* 800 TT, 25 ME, 300 XC (defined as point to point), 100 night, 500 PIC, 75 instrument