PSA is Hiring 1,000 Additional Pilots in 24 Months
With 150 committed CRJs, we have immediate needs for enthusiastic, qualified pilots. If you’re ready to begin a career in commercial aviation, click the button below to apply.
THE PSA DIFFERENCE
With PSA’s current growth, new Pilot hires can expect:
- Reduced reserve time
- Domicile assignments awarded during training or shortly after (Dayton, Cincinnati, Charlotte, and Knoxville)
- Well-defined career path to American Airlines
- Historically low time to upgrade (2015 average: 10.5 months)
- Most flexible scheduling capabilities in the regional business
- Paid ATP-CTP course. PSA will pay for the ATP-CTP course for qualified candidates needing to complete the ATP written exam prior to new hire training. Flight and hotel accommodations will be provided.
- Up to $20,000 sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and 401(k)
- All Pilots are eligible for travel privileges on American Airlines
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT
*Must have necessary hours and qualifications under the ATP requirements or the restricted ATP requirements
*25 Hours Multi-Engine required (Must be actual aircraft time. Sim time does NOT count.) (FAR 61.159)
*FCC Restricted Radio Operator's Permit
*First Class Medical
May apply if within 3 months of meeting the minimum qualifications.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The First Officer is required to call the Captain's attention to any deviation from regulations, Company policy or safe operating practices. The duties of the First Officer shall include the following:
- Compliance with Company and FAA procedures, directives and regulations affecting the proposed flight.
- Performing the duties of the Second-in-Command (SIC) in accordance with Company Standardization Program.
- Aiding the Captain in preflight preparation as appropriate.
- Perform a visual preflight (walk-around) inspection prior to each flight.
- Perform a visual post-flight inspection after each flight.
- Assuming secondarily all responsibilities of the Captain and, in the event the Captain becomes incapacitated, full responsibility of the Captain.
- Performing such other duties as may be directed by the Captain.
PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Flight benefits on American Airlines
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interview process is broken down into 2 sections:
Section 1 - General aviation test
Section 2 - Panel interview of 2-4 individuals