Our organization is currently recruiting pilots to fly the Piper Cheyenne (PA31T).
Our flights take place 24 hours per day, in the beauty of the mountain west. While we do have more than 200 clear-weather flying days per year, those same mountains are home to strong crosswinds, turbulence, and occasionally low IMC conditions. In the midst of these conditions, our teams bring outstanding medical care to rural communities, and transports those in need to major medical centers.
RNO, YER, EKO & ELY AMF Team members receive:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- A wage of $60K for a 2-0N 2-OFF schedule (pilots working a 2 on, 1 off schedule gross over $70K per year)
- Retention Bonuses
- Employer reimbursed tuition (on approved coursework)
Our employees also enjoy the diverse recreational beauty offered by the mountain-west, and have plenty of time off in their surroundings. Popular activities include world-class skiing & snowboarding, mountain biking, camping, fishing, boating, hiking and hunting. Ely in particular is home to spectacular soaring, and is the perfect location for outdoor enthusiasts.
In addition, overnights are rare, as the typical mission rarely takes us no more than 300 miles from home. Pilots must live within 60 minutes of one of our unique base locations.
In order to qualify for this position, we require:
*an FAA ATP certificate,
* 3000 hours of TT,
* significant ME turbo-prop experience, and strong single-pilot IFR skills.
* Successful candidates will have the ability to fly non-radar, pilot-nav approaches to small airports and need to be highly proficient, team-players adept to working in a fast-paced environment. Part 135 and air-ambulance experience is highly desirable.
American Medflight is an EOE.
To apply, Please email your CV / resume to email listed here on PCC.